250 Stawell Street, Nerrina VIC 3350
Something Your Family Needs - Space
* A triumph in beauty! Natural stone construction makes this house a home in its surroundings.
* The picturesque setting has no equal in this area. All just on the fringe of Ballarat's CBD.
* Enjoy the 4040m2, or approximately one acre. Town water and bore provide a guaranteed supply.
* Beautifully lawned grounds, and a feature dam, are a fitting introduction to a superb interior.
* A five-bedroom floorplan. Master bedroom and guests room, with dressing rooms and ensuites, are built on a masterly scale.
* The three bathrooms, including the ensuite, are so beautifully tiled and feature Corian benchtops.
* The kitchen and Butler's pantry both have ovens, dishwashers, Corian tops and servery windows to the outdoor living.
* Three living rooms provide formal, family-inclusive and rumpus room living. Huge areas indeed.
* You will be enthralled by the outdoor living area. Mirboo ceiling lining looks terrific. A fireplace plus sound and lighting features.
* There is so much more for us to show you in the residence… heating, cooling, hot water, Cat 6 Cabling. There is storage galore.
* Three metre ceiling and cornices feature internally. Three-phase power is connected to residence and shed. A real gem.