4 Peregrine Court, Invermay Park VIC 3350
Large Residence – Large Shed – Large Block
* King size comfort, and premium quality, in a home built circa 2004, to suit all family members.
* The original owners chose a brick which is ageless, and will be always in good taste.
* The floorplan showcases three living rooms, plus kitchen-meals, four bedrooms, and two bathrooms.
* Special features include the 1162m2 block with rear access available, a 11m x 10m (approx.) enthusiasts shed and a 12mx7m (approx.) alfresco.
* The colorbond shed has double high clearance roller doors at the front, and one at the rear to take advantage of the rear access.
* The shed has its own power, a concrete floor, its' own Rinnai B26 HWS, a toilet, a lockable storeroom and work area with H & C water, a sink and bench.
* An extensive area at the back of the shed is available for more vehicles, boat or caravan.
* The master bedroom has fitted WIR and ensuite. The other three bedrooms all have built-in robes.
* The family room has an inlaid carpet square and a showpiece gas log fire.
* The rumpus room is well positioned and opens from the family room via double sliding doors.
* Gas ducted heating is complemented by the gas log fire, and two split systems.
* You will enjoy that the kitchen is at the hub of the home. A walk in pantry is a gem. Bosch dishwasher. Elec oven and hotplates. Stone tops.
* A drying cupboard in the laundry, is also with a broom cupboard, linen cupboard (one of two) and a trough built into joinery.
* There is so much more to tell you about, but please call us and ask for your appointment to inspect.