108 Taemore Close, Haddon VIC 3351
Let's Go to the Country - Residence on 5 Acres.
* A terrific combination for folk seeking a rural lifestyle , close to a major city.
* Only about 16 kilometres to the CBD of Ballarat – even closer to the Delacombe Town Centre.
* Haddon has its own Primary School, kindergarten, general store and adjoins the Ballarat-Skipton Rail Trail.
* A large four-bedroom residence. A massive, 17.9m x 9m approx., colorbond shed. Picturesque 5 acres.
* The shed has an adjoining 17.9m x 4m approx. carport. The property is connected to town water.
* The home features three internal living areas, plus an outdoor entertainment area. Double garage too.
The master of four bedrooms has a WIR and ensuite. Walk in pantry. Walk in linen storage.
* The kitchen also showcases a 900mm oven and a dishwasher. Ducted heating and cooling.
* The 5 acres is very picturesque, has good farm fencing and good grazing with a shelter belt for stock.
* 19 solar panels may help to reduce your energy costs. Stop dreaming – start living.