213 Park Street, Delacombe VIC 3356
Make Your Perfect Start Here
* In a wide leafy street, just on the south side of beautiful Victoria Park.
* A sturdy brick veneer residence probably constructed in the 1950's.
* A home with personality, and on its own title of about 450m2.
* Introduced aluminium windows are easy care. A gas centrally heated home.
* The room sizes are good. Built in robes feature in both bedrooms. Good storage indeed.
* An upright gas range is fitted in an upgraded, very tidy kitchen.
* The bathroom is complete with separate shower, bath, vanity and toilet.
* Internal laundry with SS trough. A useful rear porch is an ideal weather buffer.
* A terrific entry level residence for home buyers and investors alike. Very solid.