Lot 1 Remembrance Drive, Burrumbeet VIC 3352
Grazing Land - Off Glue Pot Road - Ballarat Fringe
* Enjoy a sense of idyllic openness. Ideal small acreage for weekend and hobby enjoyment.
* Approximately 22 acres or 8.7 hectares of pastured grazing land for your horses, cattle, sheep or alpacas.
* Stock proof fencing currently contains the stock grazing on this land. Two dams.
* This land is off Glue Pot Road and is only several hundred metres to Lake Burrumbeet.
* The Burrumbeet Racecourse and Lake Burrumbeet Caravan Park are similarly close.
* This block is of course only a short drive to Ballarat and even closer to the Lucas Shopping Complex.
* A sealed road frontage is a real advantage. Close proximity to the Western Freeway may be to your advantage.
* A shipping container will remain onsite as an ideal storage unit.
* Imagine how many terrific family times and how much enjoyment you can have here.
* Even better if you have the penchant to enjoy horses, sheep, cattle, goats or alpacas.