23 Howitt Street, Black Hill VIC 3350
A Home With A Warm Heart
* A splendid residence for those who yearn to own property in Ballarat North – Black Hill.
* Young family currently rent at $350pw. Their first lease period has expired. Buy to rent or live in.
* Current tenants would gladly sign another lease for an investor, but you can buy to live in yourself.
* A classic semi-modern residence, most probably constructed around 1950. Generally sturdy and solid.
* The floorplan exhibits five main rooms. Three bedrooms, lounge at front and a beaut kitchen.
* The upgraded kitchen showcases modern laminate joinery, dishwasher, a SS & glass canopy rangehood and 900mm oven.
* The living room, which faces north, features a full wall of joinery, which looks just terrific.
* The home includes underfloor gas ducted heating and overhead ducted cooling. Great assets.
* The laundry too has a useful full wall of joinery and a folding bench. Very well fitted.
* A generous block of about 634m2. You may relate to a block size of 54'x 126'.
* Position. Position. Position.