1007 Lydiard Street North, Ballarat North VIC 3350
Prime Residential Real Estate on Approx. 1033m2
* Love the characteristics of bold geometry and symmetrical designs of the Art Deco era.
* This proud residence portrays internal and external features typical of the Art Deco era.
* Internal original features may need upgrading in some rooms, to transition into a modern masterpiece.
* The home faces East with the massive living, master bedroom, and dining, or third bedroom all enjoying such aspect.
* Possible flexibility of use in the floorplan will no doubt appeal to the renovator.
* The bathroom is supremely well preserved and is of the era, with a separate shower, bath and vanity.
* There is a double garage - lengthwise, with storage, and a delightful specimen tree on a large block.
* Sensational location on a bus route, and is within 1.2kms of three primary schools. Easy access to Ballarat Railway Station.
* The large block of 1033m2 may even create other thoughts in your mind. Real gem.