6 Parkwood Street, Alfredton VIC 3350
When only Alfredton Will Do
* It is our privilege to present this much loved home, as the long term owner moves into smaller accommodation.
* Only just a very short walk to both Alfredton Primary and St. Thomas More schools. Alfredton Recreation is also at your doorstep.
* Built in a short street of equally lovingly maintained homes, with many long term residents.
* A home of 7 main rooms. Two separate living rooms, plus a large kitchen-meals-family, and three bedrooms.
* Ensuite and WIR to master bedroom. BIR's in other bedrooms. Ample linen storage and underbench storage in the laundry.
* Terrific kitchen - again with cupboards galore, appealing laminate joinery, dishwasher, and white enamel appliances.
* Overhead ducted heating and cooling. On the north side, a shade sail covers a useful 8m by 4m concrete pad.
* Double garage has electric door, more storage cupboards, with storage further aided with a colorbond garden shed.
* Immaculate grounds. 781m2 allotment. Colorbond fencing two sides and rear. Two tanks. A real gem.