6 Allura Drive, Alfredton VIC 3350
Sophisticated Living in Insignia
- Beautifully constructed and so well finished by David Gordon, now Ballarat Custom Homes.
- An amazing lifestyle opportunity not to be missed by couples, families, retirees, downsizers, golfers of course, or singles.
- A four bedroom floorplan, with flexibility, which would allow the fourth bedroom to be a home office.
- An ultra modern kitchen, with stone tops, pantry, dishwasher and sliding doors to a private outdoor breakfast area.
- The ensuite and bathroom are both so beautifully tiled and fitted, and engender a luxurious feel.
- Living rooms are so very important and you find the internal and external living zones so very comfortable.
- Double glazed windows will enhance your climate control. Gas ducted heating will keep you toasty warm as required. Split system.
- Stylish hardwood timber floors look just superb in the entrance hall, lounge, family, kitchen and meals.
- The garage for two vehicles also showcases a rear roller door, which opens out and enhances the functionality of the outdoor living.
- On approximately 585m2. Only a short walk to Ballarat Golf Club and the Alfredton Ballarat Group Practice.
- Equally close to Ballarat and Aquatic Lifestyle Centre, Prince of Wales Park, local cafes and Aldi Alfredton. A real gem.