23 Hume Crescent, Alfredton VIC 3350
Family Excellence – Federation Elegance.
* A stunning neo- Federation residence providing a blend of period elegance and light filled contemporary style.
* A residence which effortlessly delivers the space and floorplan zones for relaxed family living.
* Built on a generous allotment of approx. 762m2 with some lovely specimen trees – especially in the rear garden.
* A splendid naturally treed recreation area opposite is a feature. Enjoy the extra space around you.
* Ornate cornices and ceiling roses, feature leadlight glazing, timber skirts and archs and timber joinery in the kitchen highlight the character.
* Four large bedrooms, all with built in robes. Ensuite to master. The splendid 4th bedroom, upstairs, has study desk and split system.
* The two living areas are so very spacious and so very well proportioned. You will love them.
* A home featuring gas ducted heating, split system, lots of storage, and double garage with electric doors.
* A home so close to Ballarat High, several primary schools, Lucas shopping centre, Aldi Alfredton and Ballarat Golf Club.
* A stunning, unique home, so very special. Occupied by current owners for approx. 26 years who will relocate and downsize.